onsdag 26 mars 2008

DREAMS COME TRUE

I was going to post about something entirely diffrent today but it turns out my dad is getting a kidney today and I everythingelse is a blur. Its unreal. I can´t belive it somehow. It´s like my dream yesterday when I went to the hairsalon (hah), fell alsleep and woke up with greenblueish hair, shaved on one side and sort of a mullet on top - and I quite liked it. Somehow my face had turned into Gisele Blumchens while sleeping (its not called beautysleep for nothing!) and I didnt seem to mind! ...this idea of my dad getting well feels similar to that dream anyways, since I´m waiting to wake up. But its real I have to remind myself. This is the happiest Ive felt in forever.
I´m so happy I want to cry.

Celebrating with sushi today. Leaving for Kois Sushi in 10 mins. http://www.koji.se/
Yum!


...and Ive have a crush on Mr Gosling after watching the Notebook this weekend, although it´s completely fictional.


...though this photo is real. ;)

Inga kommentarer: