torsdag 27 mars 2008

MY LOVE

I love you!



...I just talked to my dad. He is feeling very well and had gone to the bathroom and peed, lol. You might think this is a strange conversation to havw with your dad but since his kidneys stopped functioning for three years, so did the peeing (due to dialsys) so that was quite a big event. He had gotten some painkillers at 12 last night but nothing this morning. He didnt feel any pain (what?). He is so funny. He was making jokes and in a really good mood, said he was coming to work with me, hah. He had been up and walked around the room already and now the round was doing his room so we had to hang up. Anyways, the surgery went well and he is expected to be home again in 10 days.

1 kommentar:

Toni sa...

I am so glad that your dad is doing so well. That is fantastic. :)