måndag 17 mars 2008

OUTFIT OF THE DAY




Black jeans Cheap Monday, black top with flounce Bik Bok, brown boots Din Sko.


Today.
Cloudy day today, snows a bit...been working all day, rewriting documents and such. Luke is coming tonight...can´t get any better. I miss him so much!

Got alot of things done at home last night and I´m pretty proud. Forgot to go to my landlord though to change the wallpaper in my kitchen - instead I had lunch with a coworker. Hm, I knew there was something I had forgotten. At least my new chairs are in the works, hopefully I can get them sorted this week (before easter when we are going skiing!).

Tomorrow all of the coworkers are heading out to a seminar but I think T and I will hold down the fort. Sadly we will miss out on some (funny) people though, but hopefully they will stop by the office before it starts.

Just one glance, lol.

Inga kommentarer: