tisdag 11 mars 2008

MC DREAMY?

I have the wierdest dreams. I dream about wolves coming to my doorstep with cut off heads, going to the videostore and picking out movies, random stuff...tonight was no diffrent.

I was at a sportscenter at night, and I was looking for my way to a room where I heard music (in the distance). There I meet Chris Daughtry and I´m like: Hey man, long time no see! (heh).

So he puts this backstagepass around my neck and what seems to be his homekeys (I dont think this is strange for one second, hah). I say thanks and I´m on my way. So with my pass I try to sneak behind the guards and the line, just showing my pass but no can do. It turns out to be a pass to some other show and I´m not even let in.

Later I talked to Chris and he was surprised to say the least.



- They didnt let you in? Bastards! haha

By then my alarm went off and I didnt get a closing chapter to this story...I wonder what would have happend next.


Tonight I´m sleeping here:

http://www.friibergh.se/

...to be continued, heh.

Inga kommentarer: